Monday, February 18, 2008

after all the things that had happen I realized one thing -- one major thing... that because of all the hurts i experienced with my past relationship which i thought is my 1st and last relationship. Now i've become a person who i thought was fearless, risk-taker and all out- is now afraid and scared of commitment. Now i understand why for the past months i found myself settling for a " no string attach" relationship- for a no expectation set up-
and i know it isnt good- i know that it isnt healthy, that i know sooner or later i should really start stepping up from that - crappy crap crap---

and now i'm faced with a possibility-
and im not quite sure what to do--
im more into assuming mode right now- but i know deep in my heart that there is something that im just trying to deny- because IM afraid- because i just can't - i wouldnt


que cera cera

what ever will be will be--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.