Friday, July 30, 2010

again.. its just ME.

what's my simple pleasure? Bianca G. asked.
reading her blog got me to thinking.What are the SIMPLE things that makes me happy.. that makes me smile? For the past months, weeks,days i have not thought about that. I have not appreciated the things that gives me simple joy. All I know having Yza is priceless,but its a great feeling to realize that there are simple things that makes a difference.Im gonna try to make a list of the SIMPLE things that makes me happy, things that I love, that I enjoy doing apart from YZABELLE.

♥ I love it when i had my nails done and when i get to chose the nail polish that i want. Bright yellow, Red, Green, Blue any color but BLACK

♥ I enjoy a good bath. Not necessarily a HOT bath but quality time inside the bathroom. I always say that If possible ill spend as much time taking a shower because thats the only time I give myself.

♥ I love it when I sing in the shower, Because if I do it means I feel good,if I do, it means Im not thinking of anything, It means I dont worry.

♥ I enjoy it if I have an updated cosmopolitan or YES magazine.I love reading while im on the john?! ( need i say more?) and if i get to read something before I go to sleep. I no longer dream of reading a novel at this point because it is way far fetched UNATTAINABLE.
but I would really love to read a good article or short good stories.

♥ I love it when Im looking forward for something like a good movie? a dinner date? lunch date? payday? =)

♥ I enjoy talking to my husband about anything. and I love it when he listens . I mean attentively that he gives a timely response (lol)

♥ I love it when i fall asleep with my husband beside me which is not so very often. I love the way he smells even if he had not taken a bath yet as long as he's not "malagkit" harhar

♥ I enjoy it when my husband generously praise me for a job well done. on anything,small things.If his not picking on my bad habits? or bad behaviors

these are just some of the things that makes me HAPPY, things that I LOVE, things that I ENJOY doing apart from YZABELLE.

and apart from YZABELLE my HUSBAND is my life.They say that my LIFE should not revolve around him but i like the way it is. maybe I get the misconception that I expect him to do the same thing. OFCOURSE not what im asking is make me feel that I belong to his world. That im a part of his world. not outside of it , not that im a different world to him.

No comments: