Thursday, June 28, 2007

REALIZATION.

I've crossed my line. and it is not good thing. it aint.it's nothing to do with what "happend".I knew the fact from the very start but i still continue to let the seed of LOVE grow.and now i should learn to accept that " YEAH I LIKE HIM" i cannot say "ILOVEHIM" because that is not what I"m feeling.I like him enough to love him soon. and that's not going to happen.I know it. A friend told me that i should just dance with the music.It's easier said than done.It's "katangahan" on my part if i will just ignore this. And just go with the flow. and then what? in the END it is me who's crying.I really dont want that to happen. i know myself better.And i know that if i will not do something about this I'll be all WRECKED.

I hate to put my walls up for just one person. but i have to protect myself.I know it selfish. but nobody will do that for me. i need to do it. I have to do it. I must.it wont be easy. but i don't want to be that girl. IM SORRY.

No comments: