Friday, June 29, 2007

DAMN THING

why is it everytime im so decided to stay away and actually staying away, its like you have a radar and that's the time your existense is so felt? like this morning... im so into " i will ignore you" mode and you "actually" made papampam... here goes.. the sitch

me and malou on our way to the washroom..

YOU: icebebi , indi mo ko pinapansin.
me: smiled. but i did not made an eye contact..<>
..... after one hour or 2.

....your txt msgs.
YOU: ganyan pla u. D mu na me pnpncn. may iba ka na plang tropa. sad naman me.
my reply:.....................
YOU: tnwag kita d mu man lang me nilapitan. hmp. ganyan na u.
my reply:.....................
YOU: Akala ko ba miz mko? tapos away mu me.Huhuhu.
my reply:....................
YOU: Tlaga lng ah.
my reply:......................
end of convo


my point is.

WHY?
it
is
so
hard
to
ignore you?

No comments: