Sunday, July 1, 2007

oh com'on

i have a crush.. wheeew so highschool-ish...

he's not that "gwapo" but there is something about his personality. the more you get to know him the more you get to like him.. LOL. we were outside our office..after LUNCH they were smokin while makin kwento. and i can't help myself. whenever i look at him i end up "STARING" at him.. hayy... and whenever i heard him sing.. it really makes my knees go weak.. Astig tlaga ang boses. hayyy. sarap pakinggan.. but i cant make him sing. so i have to make tiempo pa. in order for me to hear him sing. he said that nobody can make him sing except his girlfriend.. how lucky.

he seems really nice.and he really loves his GF... we always caught him scribbling his GF's name.sigh.. SO lucky.wownezs..he's so proud of his gf.---


whhheeew... i sound so jealous.. technically.

and i miss hugznkisses.
but i have to stay away right.? i really hav to.
i dont want to ruin anything,
and i dont want to start to feel that im really fallin.
but i miss him. i have to accept that.
i still wanna see him and hear his voice. but i dont wanna settle for that. i dont want to be an option. just an option.

and i dont want my feelings to over power me, and i dont want anybody to take advantage of that.i may be " tanga" -talkin about love- i know how to get myself out of that foolishnesz.
and there is something about him that holds me back from really falling.i cannot distinguish what exactly.but i know there is something.. knowing that makes me keep grounded.

No comments: