Wednesday, July 4, 2007

whhh00ah

i dont know how to describe the situation i'm into... i find it funny tho' it's like there is one thing in my life that is happening again the difference.. i'm the "other woman"...

wow. i cannot believe im in this situation. and im the one who's being asked "cno ka?" i dont mean any harm.. or ok.. im guilty. yes. but im mean her bf did something.something. ok it's cheating.. but more like half way cheating.. not full blown cheating. and ok im acting so defensive because im trying to justify things.and yeah . if you can just hear me .. im Stuttering. im so not comfortable of the situation because i have no intention of making them fight. ok we did some flirting but that's it. whoaaah... or ok we did something. and that's it. and there is nothing wrong with my message.. friends do that. we are friends.. (with benefits) lol...

i dont know how would i react. i want to get pissed off. but part of me knows that i don't have the right. because i did something wrong.part of me is starting to get a lil mad now tho' .i dont expect her to be nice to me .. but she shud have asked me a lil nicer.or she should have chosen words that are less " panama".i cannot blame her if she feels jealous. because i know the feeling when someone is trying to text or call your bf.but helller.. her boyfriend deserves some trust. he's a nice guy. hmmm that's my motto in life.. " what you do not know won't hurt you" stop being so nosy.. sometimes that would put your relationship in limbo. because i know that her boyfriend loves her. and that her boyfriend just wants to get into my pants that is why he's flirting back. after he got that... i know what's next.. he'll just be like a BUBBLE.. and that wont happen because i will not let him get into my pants helllouer... im no NUTZ. Im not that stupid. i just enjoy flirting.



huwell.. i atleast i have now reason to stay away.

No comments: